Thursday, December 11

things happening too fast

just so suddenly. my fairy tale like guy appeared and left and now. another one appeared. again!
holy cow! he melted me with words and actions. how the heck he know what's my fav flower?!

wel.. even HE doesnt know. i gasped and smelled the flowers. then he looked at me. and said it's ur fav flowers. dun try to freak me that i'm wrong my love. i stared at him stunned. then i smiled. yes it is my fav. and the contents of the card.. cant tell =P

well.. normal stuff lor..

my writing skills deteriorated ALOT. and umm.. trying to learn as much vocab possible. reading twilight saga again. wasnt really wat i wanted to do.

today he came with his black swift. i didnt know he had that car. he said he has 4 =..= i was like what the heck! he said he wanted to eat something and i promised him that i'll cook for him once i'm well. so now i'm better. he picked me up to go for groceries!!! wheeeeeeeeeee....


so pushing the trolley around.. he kept chucking stuffs in. JUNK food. lol.. then i look at him and he put a few back. so i took watever i needed. then by the time we were paying. the stuff he put back was alreayd in the plastic bag in front of me. @@ PAID. how did that happen? he says. cos i'm as fast as Edward. then i was laughing. then he looked away. and looked back. okay fine! mayb faster than Edward. well.. mayb just a lil bit.. mayb a lot.. mayb much faster.

how he hesitated really made me laugh. then we had to go back to get the groceries twice after our first. cos we also bought wat he's mother told him to buy. the eggs are getting expensive. aiks.. he say he wanna go western today. then i say okay then.. so when i started cooking. he wrapped his arms around my waist.

i kicked him.

and i say. dun touch me when i'm not yours.


''but you ARE mine!'' he came back and gripped tighter. so i held his hands. enjoying the moment. smiling..



and i put his hands near the hot oil. he freaked out. hahahahaa.. and he ran out. with the FINE!


=D so after that. he stared at him eat. since i couldnt. then we washed the dishes together.

he got up from the table and said.

'' the disabled should stay..'' and took the plates and went inside the kitchen.


DISABLED?! that's it man. gushed with fury.


i rushed in the kitchen. and then saw him holding the bouquet there. and at that time. frozen i stood. calm taking its place and then touched.

No comments: