Friday, December 26

I'M torn apart

i'm so exhausted from the trip yesterday.
kl to ipoh in the morning and ipoh to kl during 10.
it was my bro driving so it took us 2 and a half hours.

if it were my dad. less than 2 hours >.<
but becos it was my bro driving we manage to count sheeps b4 we sleep.
if it were my dad.
the seat belts are compulsory.
and all of us will be gripping our seats tight till our fingers feel numb
and when our nails can be broken carving them into the soft seat.

and his constant belching and release of gas is unbearable too.
so we always make jokes abt it. so if it were my father driving.

it's a NATURAL that the windows of the car goes up and down often.
if not the uninvited gases will be floating in the car.

so he fell asleep. thank goodness. away from the gas. for now.

NO!


he's asleep..

snoring will begin.


FORTUNATELY.
i managed to grab a handsfree cos theres a handsfree stealer existed in our home.
they just keep disappearing!

we reached there. and went to my uncle's house. then to lunch. then after that drop him back home. get flowers for my grandfather. then went to my auntie's house. and SKIPPY a golden retriever. is dam cute. i'll elaborate when my sister is done using the computer.

then after that got some rest. went to the grave. head back to auntie's house played with skippy then to dinner. something really special and GREAT happen during dinner. i laughed my ass off. i swear. LOl.

No comments: