Sunday, December 14

now that i've put my heart and soul into someone.
suddenly. 
i tot.
u know..mayb he's just not the right guy for me.

and then.
mom's word flash by over me.
in love life.
the challenge is not in finding who's perfect for u.
or who will go great with you.

but the challenge lays in how much u guys would do to maintains this relationship.
so i guess
i'll have to make some changes in my life then.
i hope he doesnt mind a gf with a hectic schedule.

i haven give him the answer. 
but i feel deep for him. 
i smile when i look at his messages. 
dream of him when i sleep..
think of him and wait for him to appear.

2 more suffering months and all this will be over. i will be gone. 
away from the agonizing moments of life. 

so for now. i shall tribute myself. 
to once again fall into the sea of love again.
amist from what's going on. 
i hope for this time. it's right. finally. 
cos it feels like it.

he picked up the vestiges of my heart and put it back together.

No comments: