Saturday, December 6

have to go now this post haven finish. will finish it by today. sorri ppl.

during all the vomitting amazingly
i had a nap shortly
through the night from 4 to 7.
and i got nauseated all over again.

so i thought of writing somethinng
that i have been yearning.

will i be strong enough to fight the urge of
lying?
will you be cold enough to break free?
will he be more loving than ever to catch me?
or will i be laid here on the floor weak and feeble
near to dying?

another tube pierce through me
another dose of unnecessary.
another day with nothing but worries.
another story read by foolish =P

tentative is the word i would use
to pick of what to use
my lips hardened
when the blood start to ooze.
i put my alarm on snooze.
and i closed my eyes to accept the ruse.
and started to play Clair De Lune.

the notes rang in my ears.
while he is just so near.
sedating me with fear
obliterating with my anger.


i held my breath once.
and exhaled with a gust.
i dunno wanna look at myself in the mirror.
cos i will only sigh in disgust.


i have to patch up myself
before the feeling of nauseating comes.
you stroke my ego right on the spot.
and the allotted times of being separated.
act on the stage.

Appraised by many ppl
''such a disgrace''
i lowered my head, only with a dead face.
i left my hands hanging beside my wide waist.
and i let my head think, to try to find another way.

No comments: