Friday, December 19

dinner! in indo restaurant.

today went out dinner with family members =] and there all VERY sporting.
for pictures.
contact pictures. especially my bro.



dad was too full to pose. and my lovely mother. =] being lovely





























that's my sister in law. posing with the phone. =] and my stupid brother imitating the umm.. girls with those pose. nice try though.

i asked him to pose. and he did THAT pose. 
and i barked out a laughed.

kor. me.

what's wrong?
nothing.
what u mean nothing.
you look extremely dumb and familiar.
you look so alike with my brother. 
=.= looking dumb is the purpose stupid. 
oh. 
take the dam picture will you? 
okay. one . two . three. 

*pause*


pose stupid. 

i'm posing darn it! this is my dam pose!.
eh.. okay.

and so the picture was taken. it took us sometime cos we were arguing >.<

No comments: