Monday, December 29

My bad morning

A morning i wake, with heavy eye lids and teary eyes. Listening to the fan's rythm and my sister's giggle. I listened harder.  The television definitely wasn't on, perhaps she was on the phone i thought, or maybe she's just being crazy. Laughing out the stress that she buries and shut the door at. 

I opened my eyes, and looked for her. Perhaps this is a dream. She stood there hugging her stomach, hunching her back and laughing. Her face was bright red and because of her vigorous laughing, i blinked my eyes a few more times. I swear, i saw something transparent and slimy stuff at the corner of her mouth. 

She took a deep breathe, and exhaled bit by bit. Magnificiently, she managed to hold her laughter, which i thought that was definitely possible. I doubt that she can last for long holding back.

She clasp her mouth with her hand, and with the other she was pointing at my bed. I estimated somewhere near my pillow. She remain at her position and pointed even harder. 

'LOOK, LOOK!' She said.

With no hesitation i turned my head to my left and saw there was something green beside my phone. NO. PLS DUN TELL ME IT'S NOT A WORM.
but there's no way cos i closed the windows no bugs could have came in i thought.

I let out a soft yelped, got up on one elbow, taking away the blanket that was there near it. I took a very very close look at it. It didnt look like a worm to me, i was still horrified. I am not good at all with insects. I totally agree to Jack and Micheal that insects are made to scare humans.  I braced myself, and swept the 'bug/worm' away with the back of my hand. 

A sense of relieved broke into the atmosphere. My sister started laughing again. 'YER! That was disgusting! How can u do that?! Dewey is there la! It went inside Dewey's fur stupid!' Then she took a step closer but still far away from me.


No! not dewey.. if it goes inside it's BIG trouble. Nobody will dare to take it away. 

I hopped up and searched for Dewey, in a sitting position, pushed my
blanket to my heel and bowed down to the side of my bed and found Dewey sleeping
soundly beside my bed, leaning to the drawers, so peaceful, so cute.

No! That's not why i got up. Turning back to what i was about to do, my eyes
scorched over the floor around Dewey, nothing. Nothing was there. So i panicked.

Eunice then started again. ' There's one on your pillow and a lot in your hair!!'


THIS IS THE LIVING HELL. THE LIVING NIGHTMARE. worms in my hair is definitely
something i want to avoid with my life. I was so scared, i wanted to cry >.<

She started laughing even harder. At that point, i had not doubt whether she
was really afraid or playing a prank at me, because we all have the same genes. When
it's painful scary or anything we'll start laughing to cover our real emotions. I DIDN'T
DOUBT HER FOR HER REACTIONS.

Now she's beside my bed, I grabbed her hand with a lot of force and forced her
limp finger to touch it. The moment she touched it she screamed,











in excitement =.=






Shit. it was a prank. 












then i asked. what is it la! freaked me out!



'Jane' she continued laughing. 'HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A GREEN WORM SO THIN
NOT WIGGLY AND SO STILL? IT WAS BASICALLY STAGNANT!'

i kept quiet. she continued laughing.



I threw one of the seeds of lian zi at her on my bed, at her. she screamed at ran away.


then i started laughing.

























She said there wasnt any in my hair. She put it one beside my pillow which is beside my phone,
and the other one next to my face. She said i almost ate it when i yawned.


She stood far from me and started calling my name. and then i woke up.

I GOT TRICKED AGAIN!



No comments: