Friday, December 19

it is now 2 30am. in malaysia.
and here i am.

awake.
eating mamee monster.
starving
and unable to sleep.

i've tried counting sheeps.
thinking of someone.
did meditation.
read till my eyes are sore.
lie down and roll.
listen to music.
empty my mind.

nothing can stop my mind from thinking now.
it hasnt been stopping for a long time.
so i haven been getting much sleep.

my physical body is totally worn out.
my eyes are heavy.
my eye bags are getting obvious.
so as my dark circles.
my waist is expanding in some way.
my hair is dropping. T.T
my precious hair T.T

my skin condition is getting worse.
and i cant think right without rest.

and crunchyroll is pissing me off for not working. darn it.

i restart my computer.
i let it load for half an hour.

and the thing that pissed me off the most is.
since yesterday nite. i was loading my vampire knight guilty ep 11 through out the nite to watch it today. so i off my monitor. came back that time i on my monitor. and everything is cleared. the desktop laughed at me =.= the whole nite.. i knew it's my sister. she always does that.

=.=

uhhhh...! i wanna go to bed.

should i take the pills?
but i dun wan.
i already took panadols today.
my stomach is churning and roaring at the same time
my eyes are dry and heavy.

my body is hunching and tired.
my mind is working and racing.

my heart is missing and wanting.

so i decided. mayb i can think of someway to improvise more of the steps to make it better.

I WANNA SLEEEPPPPP T.T

let me sleep plss.. =( and stupid crunchyroll.. let me in!

can ppl die from sleep-deprivation?

No comments: