Sunday, November 16

Birthday

new way of spelling LEMONADE. or am i wrong? o.0

anyway this is Du Viet's menu in the one in uptown =D wanted to have umaiya. but u know. give my father some face something cheaper la.

the food is great. the service is the best i've seen so far. among normal restaurants.











this is their lemongrass ginger tea it's freaking awesome!!! u must have it when it's hot. a reward for our stomach!













something something summer roll, with the prawn.












my birthday present, ahhahaha love it!














stupid me posing with my present =D














last but not least! my birthday cake! we bought whatever flavor we wanna eat and just combine them together to make my birthday cake =] they insisted to buy a whole cake but nah. definitely cant finish, have to keep then not fresh. there's a reason why every time when secret recipe close their shop they'll throw all their left overs cakes away. becos they're no longer fresh and they cant sell that quality, if employees wanna take them home, PAY FOR THE DAM UNFRESH CAKE.

No comments: