Tuesday, November 25

I am withering.

My lips has not been easy to pull back and stretch into a smile..

the long awaited has yet not to come..

my passionate self is dying..

i am thirsty..

my petals are leaving the stalk..

i'm dehydrating..


petals are turning black..



every slight breeze,


shakes the leaves and take it away from where it is belong..


yes i fking admit that i growled at my mother

i was too frustrated..



tooo frustrated.


i no longer can handle myself..



i'm going for the extremes...



a flower looking beautiful without petals will not work..


becos it is no longer a flower...



a person cant be human without their souls...



tis is not how it workss....



you took my soul away from me..





and i can no longer remain human..



to sustain the pain that i'm getting...




impact too great to be absorbed on time by my flesh...




i feel like tearing myself into parts... or am i already in pieces.



to have a good look..



what the hell went wrong wit me..



being taken over by emotion. WHAT THE HELL?!




this is not fking me..




i'm losing my head....




i am too weark. for this.





i do the wrong things..




i am a burden....




burdens should be lighten..



burdens should be eliminated...




I AM BURDEN.



never bloom again

No comments: