Sunday, November 2

stupid temptations

i held up the phone
and put it down again.
held up and put down.
then after that
i ignored my senses and dialed the numbers.
a familiar voice speaking in a very unfamiliar way.
then hang up on me.





i looked at it.
flickered away immediately knowing that it's wrong.

the temptations of knowing wat's going on.
so i opened it.
i know it's wrong.
i know it's really wrong.
VERY WRONG.




i kept telling myself.
keep urself away
have a safe distance.
the monster inside me disapproving
my hold backs.



it was too strong.
it was just there..
right there.
if i do it
then i'll know exactly what's happening~!






i was fighting with myself in my mind.
weird. but trying to be thoughtful and stuff.




so i took it up once again. knowing that it will be really wrong.
and i got it.
and i'm very guilty now..
Very guilty.
It's a sin.
I cant leave things half dangling in the air.








it was stupid. i'm sure it was.















STUPID ME.













i couldn't resist it anymore. So i took it up.
and started...

No comments: