Thursday, November 6

a strange day dream(artistic) cos it made no sense

I was doing my exam while seeing the sun kiss the rooftops of buildings and reflecting the light brightly sometimes it blinds but it fades away quickly. It all became cloudy, perceiving in my mind that i am all worn out. I entertained my day dreaming and loiter in it for sometime. Conversely,it couldnt be oblivious that my day dreaming had took me too far.

The aversion towards the love of my life got to ploy me into a relationship that had no bounds. I did not want to show the skepticism of it so i sat alone in space, the dilemma was, i had no chair on my ASS supporting me. I was moving across and endless room stealthily, being very wary and vigilant to goad any unwanted attention. It felt awkward as if it was my duty to be here walking endlessly, as if i was on parole.


Despite of my unswervingly loyalty towards my master, i felt that it was almost as a routine for some certain duration that i had to do. It all felt like i was in my world, the real word,
as i wonder around i can sense the glowering, and the clandestine objects that were moving around me. There I stood congealed, listening more assiduously.For a moment, it sounded like a conflict was going on, a vicious battle. The atmosphere was really tense, i could feel it pulling me threaten to shred me into pieces. A feeling of repugnance rose inside me.


Sense of hearing was getting stronger, and now another sense came to me. My sight has came to a clear blue sky with fluffy cotton clouds raced through the heavens as if pursued, following by the dark dense sober. I knew that trouble stared at me in the eye as darkness engulfed, at that moment in time i cringed abruptly feeling that something was coming to me. Something unfortunate.


I shook my head back and forth wishing the sight would fall out from my head, hoping to open my eyes and find that i over reacted and it was all peaceful and tranquil . I took a few more steps forward, stumbling over something i turned around to see what was it. There, a body laid cold and still. I inhaled a lot of air, i was shocked. When the air went through my nostrils, the stinging pain and the stench made me feel aghast. I had to admit that it was an eyesore. I had never been afraid of bodies but i couldnt stand blood. The rusty smell of it triggers the off button in me.


Just seconds later, i saw the furious sky pelted rain upon the land, i squinted my eyes as hard as i can, a silhouette of something moving in the seas. Battered by the towering waves, a yacht was what i spotted limped back towards the shore. Frowns of frustration crease my forehead. Why is all these strange things that i'm seeing? The gusty wind stripped the tree of its luscious foliage. Another silhouette was spotted between the trees, something white and pale looking - person. Fear gripped me tight and i was rooted. My instinct told me to take off, but the grasp was too strong. I was too frail and i couldn't overcome such force. I felt weaker than ever. I tried to scream to the top of my lungs, the motion happened but nothing came out.
what? am i mute now. Goodness me.

That 'person' probably took off because of the contorted expression i had displayed on my face, gracefully. It is so absurd! I am stringed with thoughts of horror, fear and anger. Unable to do any good act that would help, the scarcity of bravery, courage. I became really repulsive to myself and the situation , feeling like a total retard. I withdrew my thought and stare blankly into nothing again.

Time flashed, another object apprehended my thoughts. I stood there once again puzzled, overwhelming in anger, i felt that it was gonna tore me into pieces. All i wanna do is rip this whole scene out of me, throw it with anguish as far as possible hopefully across the horizon. I wanna get out of where i was. I was all sadistic.


I thought of what my mentor deposited in my mind, the words of my idol, you can onli achieve something when u make it happen and not want it happen onli. Not let dreams be our masters.


The light bulb appeared on my head and it was lit with light. I found a way to dismember myself from that awkward scene. I opened my eyes for real this time. The nightmare i've woken up from, did not seem to end. My test paper lay there starring at me blankly.

Something was wrong, i felt amazingly uncomfortable, the guy beside me was chuckling under his breathe. I knew something was on my face cos when i met his gaze, his eyes flickered away quickly. i rubbed my face and found out that. i was actually drooling.


Looked outside again out into the blue. FORTUNATELY, the sun was dancing there but the air was cooling as ever. Soft breeze blew across my face, a scent that made me drool once more. I started with another dream that made up to the top 5 weirdest dream of my life.

No comments: