Saturday, November 22

Friendship

Friendship

The first thing that comes into mind, when friendship is mentioned, we think of a bond between 2 people, regardless of the sex. Someone that cares for you, provides comfort when needed, give an advice that might not help at all, but it’s already enough because you felt the concern and that you know, your friend will render help, when you need it.

A feeling of love, a crude feeling, a feeling to strong enough to sleep the other, just to wake him/her up from the too good to be true dreams.

However, peers might not be a good influence too. Like what we commonly hear, peer pressure is able to push someone, to the point where the draw their line, but yet cross over it just to be able to blend in with friends.

Is this all friendship is about? Help you or kill you? No it isn’t. Sometimes, inevitably, friendships might turn into relationships. But mostly, friendships remain there, because a relationship is much complicated than friendship. You did something wrong, your friend might hold grudges at you, but in a relationship, you do something wrong, an argument will occur, and will someone will be hurt.

I myself do not have many friends. Friends are fundamental to life. In someway, some how, when we make friends, we would attract friends that face the same problem as we do, in other words, we have something in common! Oh my god! You have that problem too?! Definitely, the thought of betraying my friends by telling their secrets never appealed to me..

Sometimes, advices can’t be taken just from anyone, when you ask for advice, is because you are going to make a decision that you yourself is not sure of, you’re trying to ask for reassurance, and of course, after you got the advice, you cant and must not just take someone’s answer and make it your own. Copywriting in this sense is not only illegal, but in vain.

After collecting advices from a few people, friends or family members, any, we ourselves, have to look into it from a few perspectives, from few different people, and think rationally. A person’s advice is not our command; we do not have to oblige just because he or she is your friend.

I’m sure a lot read this story, but I want to leave it in my mind and footprints of people around me in my heart. You might have step me hard or step me just gently, but, you still was a part of my life, and maybe will be again! The fact is that you did, indeed come into my life once and maybe still in it.

A friend is someone that you will be with when he/she is in need, someone that WILL BE with you, when you are in need. Where as a boyfren, or a girlfren, is someone that will be with you, even though you’re not in need! =) always by your side. Sharing every precious second of life with you. To share grief and happiness both troubles and blessings. To love and forgive each other and continue knowing more of each other. And of cos, definitely be there for you, when you’re in need.

If I had a choice in anyway, to help my dying friend, I would do whatever it takes, I too, wants to leave my footprints in your heart.

No comments: