Tuesday, November 11

Yesterday

was my bitter sixteen birthday and also world Recycle day! 11/11/08

it was a havoc i know. nobody had fun, everyone was bored.

i was wasting their time, they wasted their money, and they still respects me.

It will be the last time, my next birthday, i'll just have my time alone, celebrating in the arcade shooting bad guys. Laughing at myself.

A few misunderstanding occurred. But i think i cleared it out.

He wanted to use the room, not that i let him in.

I like pyramid. I like ice skating, i like going to arcade, i like going shopping'rare' i like eating, i like movies. onli with you. i guess. tried with a bunch but it didnt work out.

N*** i'm sorrie. I've never known that i was such a bitch to you. Whether i existed or not it doesnt matter to you, becos i'm nothing to u. i admitt that i cried. does it matter? =] u wanted it, you asked me to cry. i did. u said it wil be the last time we ever talk. on my birthday.

i cried for loosing a fren. i will mourn for it. no matter what celebrations there is.



i was overwhelmed with gloom,
i hid in a corner away from everyone and cried, pretending to stare but it was dark, tears overflowing and leaking down my eyes.
I love you guys for coming to my party.
Thanks for coming,

No comments: