Thursday, November 27

Change my number.. if u wan it ask from me through jane6366@hotmail.com

ya.. so here i am again in starbucks.. =] my neighbour bed find my notebook's mouse cute.. hahaha..

ha and my sneaking out plan succeded LOL.


IT HURTS.. more than i imagined! after that i straight away went to sleep. then sneak out of the place.. it made me feel nervous.. cos everyone was looking at me.. and also on the lrt monorail.. also ppl stare... aiks..


but i dun think they noticed wat was on my hand.. grabbed a new number!




mom's bringing dinner.. soo.. till she's here i'll be in starbucks >.< hahaha.. it's fun.. just wearing some hideous stuff.. aiks i miss dewey already.. how can i survive through the others..



HELP ME... dn think i'll dare to sleep tonight.



and if u wan my number ask from me and dun give it to anyone pls..

No comments: