Wednesday, November 19

tagged by mich

x1. Who is your ONE best friend?
my bestie is my bestie

x2. How long do you know him/her?
4 years

x3. Upload a picture of you & him/her.


no pic le.. replace wit this one.

x4. Is the person that tagged you your best friend?
ya =]

x5. Describe the person that tagged you.
she's a lovely girl. too lovely to be true till she can make me go to her church this coming saturday but i dunno wat time is it.

x6. How do you get to know the person that tagged you?
umm.. school.. =] she was quite scary.

x7. Ever regretted from knowing some friend?
perhaps a few.

x8. If your best friend betrayed you, what will you do?
fine the reason, and wipe it away.

x9. It's your best friend birthday. What would you give him/her?
whatever is necessary for him/her.

x10. Say something grateful to your best friend.
It would've been great to know you if i didn't fall in love with you. ya u know who u are. everybody does. but. i've come to know that this isn't the way. and i finally realise that love wouldn't come anymore. nice to meet you! =] to be able to share happiness and secrets with you was part of my reward from God aside of my family members. thank you for coming into my life. appreciate it a lot =] bestie.

I tag:
1)not much reads my blog so, THE ONE I LOVE.
2)but he wun do it so, the one i love but dun love me and love someone else. 'someone else'
3)carmen, which most probably will ignore.
4)cant tag mich cos she's alreayd been tagged
5)phil if u're reading.
6)nicholas if we're still talking
7)rachel if u have a blog.
8)that's the most i can think of, limited.
9)God, if you're free, send me ur blog add, i would love to know who's ur bestie.
10)Satan.

No comments: