Friday, November 14

what do i wan?

I want to be able to take pleasure in the luxury of love

I want to be scooped up by the person I love.

I wan you to be with me,

I wan you to love me,

I wan you to tell me that you love me too,

I wan myself to know that it’s just a plot

I want to love you even though we can only afford a dilapidated hut,

I wan to be equip of what is coming,

I wan to tell you that your arrogance left me astounded.

I wan to tell you that your words baffled me.

I wan to recede from you

I wan you to tell me that I’m an eyesore.

I wan you to tell me that we’re meant to be forked.

I wan you to know that you are divine to me.

I wan to jostle over the sadness and clamber to happiness

I want to lavish myself with confidence to move on

I wan to leave with an immaculate heart.

I wan to parch my eyes from tears.

I want to get you out of the apprehensive feeling that you’re having.

I wan to realize that I’m something

I wan to yield out my heart

I wan you to know that my stomach has butterflies when I see you

I want to be gripped tightly before I shatter into pieces.

` I want to run away from the emotional scenes.

I wan the excruciating pain to leave me.

I wan to disperse myself into darkness.

I wan to be strong enough to desist temptations

I wan to be able to fight against the insufficiency of love.

I wan to stop myself from saying that she is revolting.

I wan to hinder myself just enough time to think.

I wan to suppress my fury self.

I want to know myself

I wan to love myself.

No comments: